onsdag 21. mars 2012

Paper Bag Card/Papirpose Kort

Hei!
Jeg har laget et papirposekort for første gang:) Jeg fant oppskriften her. Tror jeg kommer til å lage flere av disse! Perfekt til en liten oppmuntrende gave for eksempel. Denne har jeg laget til min kjære far som har bursdag nå i mars.
Hi!
I have made a Paper bag card for the first time:) I found the tutorial here. I think I will make these again! Perfect for a little gift to cheer someone up for example:) This one I have made for my dear father who has a birthday this month.


Jeg har laget denne ganske enkel. Tenkte at siden den er til en mann, så skal jeg ikke putte for mye dill på den:p hehe.. Jeg har brukt dies fra Nellie Snellen, tenkststempel fra Kreativ Hobby og blomster fra WOC. Båndet er fra stasjet mitt.
I have made this clean and simple. I thought since it was for a man, I shouldn't put too much embellishment on it, lol.. I have used dies from Nellie Snellen, flowers from WOC and the textstamp says something like:  "Hurra and congratulation on your birthday"


Jeg fant disse Premium sjokoladene da jeg var på tur i helga. Jeg syns de var så små og søte, det er kun 10 gram i hver av de. 
I found these chocolates when I was on Holiday this weekend. I thought they were so little and cute, there are only 10 grams in each of them. 


Jeg vil gjerne delta i disse utfordringene:
I would like to enter these Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Design: Congratulations
Delightful Challenges: Someone Special
Ladybug Crafts Ink: Anything Goes
Let's Ink It Up: Show us your flowers
Scrap-Creations: Flowers
Scrappekammeret: Utfordring 50 Band


9 kommentarer:

  1. What a nifty idea! Love your colours and the flowers all tone in beautifully.

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely little gift bag, love the dotty paper and sweet flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    SvarSlett
  3. What a wonderful gift bag. The colors are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Delightful Sketches

    SvarSlett
  4. This is such a gorgeous project. I love the colours you've used and the design also. Hugs Michele x

    SvarSlett
  5. Love your gorgeous gift bag.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Veldig flott pose, stilig pyntet!

    Takk for at du deltar hos Kreativ Hobby denne mnd!

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  7. Lekker pose! Takk for at du deltar i Kreativ Hobby sin utfordring!

    SvarSlett
  8. Lovely gift bag...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck..

    Caz x CSD DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Wonderful gift bag. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

    SvarSlett

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...